A N-Puzzle numbers game for Android – GameSquares
It was a mandatory item for long car trips. It is simple and yet complex at the same time. This version of the game allows the number of moves and the time to successful completion to be saved.
(05-30-2011) GameSquares 1.0.3 is released. Fixed bug.
Download GameSquares from Android Market – (1.0.3)
You can also search for “n-puzzle game” in the Android Market or use a QR bar code scanner and scan one of the images on the right.
- Select from 7 different tile colors
- Save/Clear High Scores
- Enable/Disable Analytics
- Default Settings:
- Analytics enabled
- Add ability for user to choose their own image for tiles.
– Touch the New Game button to start a new 3×3 or 4×4 tile game. Touch a numbered square to move it to the blank square. The object of the game is to put the squares in the sequences shown below.
– Touch the Continue button to resume a previous game.
– Touch the How To Play button for on-screen instructions.
– Touch the Options button to allow this application to send anonymous usage data.
– Touch the High Scores button to view high scores for each mode.
None at the moment.